MARTS is back — but in a totally new format and focus — achieving operational excellence through asset performance. MARTS has always attracted decision makers. Over 80% of 2013 attendees were managers, professionals and engineers with decision-making authority. The 2014 edition will build on the tradition of attracting the brightest minds in predictive maintenance but will also add even more sessions designed to attract additional decision makers.
One track is designed to appeal specifically to maintenance and reliability professionals with discussions of predictive maintenance tools and management topics. Another track is designed to appeal to plant managers and engineers with a focus on management tips and strategies. We will also emphasize more of the latest automation, control and information technologies.
Some of the topics already planned include:
* Total Productive Maintenance Made Easy and Affordable
* Asset Management: Understanding ISO 55000
* Planning and Scheduling Tips
* Driving Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) For Business Results
* The Process Instrumentation Crisis
* What Key Performance Indicator to Use and When
* The Failure Effect
* Forensics of Electric Machines
Two days of in-depth workshops (Tuesday and Friday) are also available. Choose from one or two of six offered. These eight-hour intensive sessions taught by industry leaders include these topics:
* Results Oriented Reliability and Maintenance
* Understanding ISO 55000
Other topics to be announced soon.
The next scheduled MARTS is March 18-21, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare hotel in Rosemont, IL. To view MARTS 2013 Conference presentations, visit the 2013 MARTS Archives.